Posts Donations Avatar
I would like to order the following:
1 size L
1 size M
1 size S
Shipped to the Netherlands :-D
By jumpinwired
Posts Avatar
Any idea on a timeframe you will be putting in the order? I realize it’s a pole so that’s going to be a big factor. I just can’t commit to anything until my hours go back to normal at work. I will be interested in at least 2 xl shirts when I have some money. IDK, I want it but can’t spend the money right now.

Do you think this design will be available next time?

Thanks
By macuserman
blueturbofly wrote:

what brand, fabric mix and what country do the shirts come from ? alot of novelty t- shirt sizing is WAY out to lunch- i would hate to get xl shirts and they will only fit my dog.
but then again i could hang them up as wall art…. ;-)

I’ll posting the actual shirt size dimensions and brand once they are selected and everything is locked down so you can make sure to adjust and not end up with just wall art. :grinning: They will be shipped by me from the US, but I’m going to do my best to send them to whatever country is necessary so don’t let that stop you. This is a global forum so that was anticipated. I’ll have to work out shipping costs etc with everyone individually for shipment outside the US but I’m more than happy to do it. For now just throw down your best guess on size and quantity so I can work out the exact pricing and quantity then I’ll come back to you guys with the final info.
Walt wrote:

I would like to order the following:
1 size L
1 size M
1 size S
Shipped to the Netherlands :-D

Yessir!
jumpinwired wrote:

Any idea on a timeframe you will be putting in the order? I realize it’s a pole so that’s going to be a big factor. I just can’t commit to anything until my hours go back to normal at work. I will be interested in at least 2 xl shirts when I have some money. IDK, I want it but can’t spend the money right now.

Do you think this design will be available next time?

Thanks

I hear you, and I totally understand. I’m going to hopefully try to get a few extra shirts in the most popular sizes so your input on what size you would choose if you were ordering is still helpful. I will earmark at least one of them for you, for whenever things are better for you. I wish I could just make these available all the time, but I’m not sure if I’ll be able to bankroll that. We will see how it goes though.
By fireflyse
Custom Custom Avatar
GhostntheMachine wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:33 pm

Well your missing out…
Just saying

…. GnM

I didn’t put the turbo decals on until I had a turbo, I couldn’t see myself wearing a Geo Metro t shirt either. It would feel like false advertising. But I will tell anyone who will listen what a great place this is and that there are some terrific t-shirts available. As for missing out, I can’t be missing out something they didn’t have. Just sayin :P
GhostntheMachine liked this
By macuserman
Ok you guys, so I found a way to do the t-shirts without having to manage everything myself. I’ve got it all setup here if you follow this link and I’ll add it to the top of the site. It has the shirts in unisex and a womens style if any of you happen to be women or want to buy for a lady it’s an option, there are a couple of different colors and all the sizes are available. Go check it out if you are interested in getting some shirts, I’ve already ordered mine!

https://www.storefrontier.com/product/firstruntshirts
Walt liked this
By macuserman
Murf wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:04 pm

Hey guys I posted a link at the GMF to this thread is hopes of selling more shirts to our friends. I hope that is alright. Here is a link to that thread.

https://geometroforum.com/viewtopic.php ... ew_topic=1

Your more than welcome to share it wherever you want to. The more the merrier. :) I’m excited for mine to arrive!

Also just FYI the first post on this thread has been edited to have the order link as well.
Greeting From Huston

Welcome to the forum. What do you have Metro or Sw[…]

new job

Just my 2 cents if you're interested I bought a d[…]

89' GTi from Iowa, parts car?

Yeah sounds very similar to my experience. Those c[…]

Wow do we have any members in Hawaii?