By blueturbofly
Donations Avatar
just ordered 2 shirts, will see how they fit when they arrive- ordered one size up, as per recommendation of the t-shirt site-and my gut feeling….

and as for not owning a swift, they are ALL still made by suzuki
macuserman liked this
By fireflyse
Custom Custom Avatar
blueturbofly wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:53 pm

and as for not owning a swift, they are ALL still made by suzuki

No argument, his point as that I was missing out because it didn’t say Swift on it.
By top [email protected]
Ouch!!!!!!

I just ordered 5 shirts. With shipping and exchange, those are the most expensive T shirts I’ve ever slapped down money for. I still bought them though. 2 black, 2 grey, 1 blue.
Walt liked this
By macuserman
top [email protected] wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:42 pm

Ouch!!!!!!

I just ordered 5 shirts. With shipping and exchange, those are the most expensive T shirts I’ve ever slapped down money for. I still bought them though. 2 black, 2 grey, 1 blue.

Whew! 5 shirts that’s a big order. I am sorry about the cost of the shirts, I wish I could have gotten them cheaper. Unfortunately looking at interest that was expressed I didn’t think there was any way we were going to meet the minimum required to make a bulk order and get the cost down. I’d end up sitting on the extra shirts forever, and if I guessed wrong on the extra shirt sizes I might never get rid of them. Plus dealing with trying to ship to all the different countries and collecting funds would just be a big headache for me. So I went with this place which can ship worldwide, and does the shirts on demand without a minimum, unfortunately that brings the price up more than I wish it did. I do hope you like them when they come though. :) I’m super excited to get mine, I’ve been jonesing for a new shirt ever since I was sent an old teamswift shirt by @87ti . :)
By top [email protected]
macuserman wrote:
top [email protected] wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:42 pm

Ouch!!!!!!

Whew! 5 shirts that’s a big order. I am sorry about the cost of the shirts, I wish I could have gotten them cheaper. Unfortunately looking at interest that was expressed I didn’t think there was any way we were going to meet the minimum required to make a bulk order and get the cost down. I’d end up sitting on the extra shirts forever, and if I guessed wrong on the extra shirt sizes I might never get rid of them. Plus dealing with trying to ship to all the different countries and collecting funds would just be a big headache for me. So I went with this place which can ship worldwide, and does the shirts on demand without a minimum, unfortunately that brings the price up more than I wish it did. I do hope you like them when they come though. :) I’m super excited to get mine, I’ve been jonesing for a new shirt ever since I was sent an old teamswift shirt by @87ti . :)

The exchange rate hurt and the shipping was high. $167 US for 5 shirts delivered. Nearly $50 to ship 5 shirts? Ouch! Oh well, I like the design so I bit the bullet. I like to buy multiples when I buy special shirts. I think I bought 6 teamswift shirts. I have 10 shirts of my guitar brand. I put a couple away as ones I wear when I want to look respectable. I’ve never worn them :-)
Greeting From Huston

Welcome to the forum. What do you have Metro or Sw[…]

new job

Just my 2 cents if you're interested I bought a d[…]

89' GTi from Iowa, parts car?

Yeah sounds very similar to my experience. Those c[…]

Wow do we have any members in Hawaii?