No votes
0%
9 Braces
No votes
0%
10 Braces
No votes
0%

Here’s the scoop, thanks to @fireflyse we may have one more chance to procure the famous Turbine Tech braces, these were widely revered as the definitive brace to get and are no longer being produced. However, Jess has agreed to do another run of these braces provided we can get an order together for at least 30 braces! This may seem like a lot, but this may be the last chance to get these since he has already ceased to produce these on a one off basis. The price is $300 Canadian, or $225 US, plus shipping with a chance at an even lower price if we get more than 30 orders. If you can swing that and are interested in one of these please vote in the poll for how many you would like and then add a comment to this thread saying you have voted. This will help @fireflyse get an accurate count of how many braces he has lined up so far. Please share this thread far and wide on any facebook groups, or related forums such as GMF, and Redline , hopefully we will be able to reach the minimum target.

I’m guessing these will just be for the MKII 89-94 model cars since they will all need to be the same. Getting a group buy together for the 95+ cars is an unknown at this point and not part of this thread.

Here’s a link to the originating thread: http://ssgtirep.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=685
If they can keep the price down to $200 or less I would like to get 5. But don't want to be a jerk and say hey I want this many and the price is over what I can cover. That is not cool to the people making them. But if they could firm up the price I wold commit to a #
Murf wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:50 pm If they can keep the price down to $200 or less I would like to get 5. But don't want to be a jerk and say hey I want this many and the price is over what I can cover. That is not cool to the people making them. But if they could firm up the price I wold commit to a #
I think pricing is coming soon. @fireflyse ?
top [email protected] wrote:I'm in for one.
Don't forget to mark yourself down in the count poll at the top.
macuserman wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:05 am @fireflyse Let me know if there were any details I got wrong, and if you get updated information you want me to change or add to the original post here such as pricing etc.... Thanks for doing this!
I'm no business man. I'm just here to help keep our community alive. I will not mark these up, these will be offered at cost plus shipping to your location. I will share the news as it comes to me.
What did you do to your Swift today

fixed a rather annoying squeaky / grinding rear dr[…]

GT Valve Springs?

I spent a little time looking for a suitable repla[…]

T Shirts Now Available!!

yup, my shirts arrived yesterday. should have boug[…]

Hello Suz Sw Repos

Good to see you here. I might have a GT 5 speed l[…]