Fix up your Jalopy!
Grrrr….trying to PM but must be some issues with the internal server wont let me go to the PM section. Try again tonight from home…thanks for the reaching out.
mkc1962 wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:30 pm

Grrrr….trying to PM but must be some issues with the internal server wont let me go to the PM section. Try again tonight from home…thanks for the reaching out.

Try again, we moved hosts and it might have been part of your problem. Sorry about any issues let me know if you still have problems.
88&91SprintTurbos wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 5:01 pm

Hi there —

I’m realizing I am have double count of a few parts ; located in SoCal.

I’m open to doing some trading. Wouldn’t mind finding a good steering wheel for the 87-88. Let me know.

Everything from body panels, trim, ground effects, mechanical components. Thanks

Seeking a MKI cylinder head with camshaft, intake, throttle body, cam cover
88&91SprintTurbos wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:48 pm

I might have an extra throttle body (will check). Check car-part.com I just bought a head off of there from a salvage yard

So far it has been my experience they will not ship to Canada.
fireflyse wrote:

I might have an extra throttle body (will check). Check car-part.com I just bought a head off of there from a salvage yard

fireflyse wrote:

i dont understand companies not willing to ship outside of the united states- take my money, ship it out, charge me more, i dont care- i want / need that part. had the same issue when tring to find parts for my isuzu- lots of parts down south, but all the yards refused shipping to canada- so i found a guy in usa that sells nos parts, and he is more than willing to ship ANYWHERE in the world, including canada… :laugh:
mk2 t3 engine build

I think this is an external Suzuki block heater el[…]

Geo Metro Palooza is coming up early in Aug. Grea[…]

Casper 2.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SQzZ5XLUIc

Western Canada meet

All things in time. If it happens again next year[…]