Have a sweet ride? Tell us all about here!
By fireflyse
Custom Custom Avatar
macuserman wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 10:31 am

BTW this is no longer a build thread it is a parts accumulation thread… Just in case anyone was not clear on that…. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :-( :-( :crying: Someday I’ll actually work on my car again. :-)

When I saw this notification I was really hoping to hear of some progress… lunch bag letdown.
By macuserman
fireflyse wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 2:22 pm
macuserman wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 10:31 am

BTW this is no longer a build thread it is a parts accumulation thread… Just in case anyone was not clear on that…. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :-( :-( :crying: Someday I’ll actually work on my car again. :-)

When I saw this notification I was really hoping to hear of some progress… lunch bag letdown.

I wish! Well sorta in the pic before this I posted something that is kinda interesting but has also turned out to be a letdown.
By gt4tified
Posts Avatar
macuserman wrote:

I sincerely hope that was a joke Ivan! :-o
By macuserman
gt4tified wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 3:28 am
macuserman wrote:

I sincerely hope that was a joke Ivan! :-o

Yes it is, I am definitely still planning to finish the car. I just joke because the only posts I’ve made in awhile were parts acquisitions. I’ve actually spared ya’ll from most of them. But hopefully soon I’ll have some real progress to report we will see how this year goes. I’ve set an arbitrary goal of having it done this year as far as the drive train but that may be to ambitious with my life at the moment.

First time I've seen Rays Gram Lights in that patt[…]

SKU:AP-HSK-SUZUKI G13 is the ARP head studkit. ord[…]

new job

there is a sign on the wall, as well as printed on[…]

Turbo Exhaust Manifold

One of my goals was to not increase the injector s[…]