Only got one cam? This is the place for you.
By Rageous
Posts Avatar
TPS or TS adjustment procedure for 91 NA 3 cyl sprint manual trans. From the few descriptions I’ve found its kinda complicated for my simply mind?!

Can anyone dumb it down for me?
By fireflyse
Custom Custom Avatar
Down and dirty, pierce the light green/black wire with a push pin at the throttle switch then hook a test light from the pin to ground. With the key in run the test light should be on with the throttle at rest, but should shut off once any movement is detected in the throttle by the switch. after adjustment is done reseal the pierce point on the wire with liquid tape then tape over that. Here is a photo of the circuit
By Rageous
Posts Avatar
Tried no power

Are you sure Greek/black?

If I read that pic right should be green/yellow is idle and normally closed but open off idle?

Green/white normally closed on WOT
By fireflyse
Custom Custom Avatar
Did you try to adjust it?
By Rageous
Posts Avatar
I did

Long story, unsure if MY test light works for your test. So I used my multimeter instead (continuity beep setting). I think it’s adjusted now properly. Only noticeable difference is engines not jumpy when re applying throttle when engine is on vacuume state(deceleration).

Should I have put the specified feeler gauge in throttle screw stopper?

I marked TS from where it was originally and it a good 3/16 off now from before.
fireflyse liked this
mk2 t3 engine build

I think this is an external Suzuki block heater el[…]

Geo Metro Palooza is coming up early in Aug. Grea[…]

Casper 2.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SQzZ5XLUIc

Western Canada meet

All things in time. If it happens again next year[…]