• User avatar
  • User avatar
User avatar
By fireflyse
Custom Custom Avatar
suzukitom wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:47 pm

The pad under the hood/bonnet is called a ‘silencer’, which most definitely means something else in America.

It is referred to as a hood blanket in Canada and was typically used as a heat deflector.
User avatar
By blueturbofly
Donations Avatar
somewhere one one of these sites there was a suzuki that had modded a pair of short low pressure struts to do the '‘heavy lifting’' :laugh: of the gti padded hood… too much pressure and the hood will fold like an empty soda can, right at the factory crumple zones….just like when you try to close the hood with the prop rod still holding it up.. :oops:
new job

:-o wow :-o i wrote a small list of items for t[…]

I have a complete set. I only installed the insid[…]

HVAC Foam Seals

Some images to go with. I'm not sure if he is sti[…]

RZCrew Garage Intakes

I have this saved on my car sites. Looks better m[…]