I hope I have posted in the correct section. The cluster bezel has four spaces for buttons. The far right is the defroster and at least one is for the fog lights but I'm not sure which spot the factory used. What are the other spots used for?
IMG_3754.jpg
IMG_3754.jpg (63.8 KiB) Viewed 2036 times
Also, I know the spaces to the left and below the cluster go from left to right: Power mirrors, Panel dim and Rear Wiper Washer... what are the spaces to the right of the column for?
Electric seat heating on the left side of the tach cluster, rear wiper on the right side of it.
Headlight washers and front&rear fog light switches on the lower part.
DaGamma wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:49 pm Electric seat heating on the left side of the tach cluster, rear wiper on the right side of it.
Headlight washers and front&rear fog light switches on the lower part.
Now those would be some neat options to have, thank you DaGamma
I finally got the rear lower fog lamp and reverse lamp for the slots in my GTi bumper. Finding the switch was even harder.
Being torn apart. I posted a pic on TS a while back in the wanted section. Myself and two others finally found them in Hungary.
Were there more available in Hungary?
fireflyse wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:31 am Were there more available in Hungary?

European Suzuki's were loaded with accessories as well as Australian cars too. You'd be better off looking on RedlineGTi.com or peruse ebay germany.
I find those spots handy for adding things that interest me. ;)

I built a little digital volt meter that I set into the cover on the far left. I recently added the microphone for my bluetooth radio head unit to the cover on the right side.

On my blue turbo3 vert I mounted a "missile switch" to one of the lower right side spaces that controls power to the electronic boost controller. In the off position the boost is set to 8 psi and in the on position I can adjust boost from the driver's chair up to 21 psi.
Walt liked this
DaGamma wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:49 pm

Electric seat heating on the left side of the tach cluster, rear wiper on the right side of it.
Headlight washers and front & rear fog light switches on the lower part.

Here is what I have now. On the cluster pods left side is front fog light and rear fog light, right side has the rear defogger on the right outside, but what goes on the right inside spot?
The dash switches are from left to right: power mirrors, panel dimmer, blank (steering column) blank and rear wiper washer.
Fill in my blanks. Also seeking the missing options!
What did you do to your Swift today

fixed a rather annoying squeaky / grinding rear dr[…]

GT Valve Springs?

I spent a little time looking for a suitable repla[…]

T Shirts Now Available!!

yup, my shirts arrived yesterday. should have boug[…]

Hello Suz Sw Repos

Good to see you here. I might have a GT 5 speed l[…]