By GT4LIFE
Posts Avatar
I’m going to be installing my Megasquirt II standalone and would really like to upgrade to coil on plugs. I have read a few post on the topic but haven’t seen any current suggestions. I want something clean and relatively new. I want to retire components that are probably already struggling. Any suggestions would be welcomed.
By bostssgt
Posts Avatar
3 of my friend are running toyota COP with no issue, some 1nzfe with straight exiting connector and some with older corolla 2000 with connector banked 45 degres, 2 of them are big turbo setup and never had an issue,

i’m building my setup with EVOX coil on plug but was not as easy as toyota ones to fit in there
toyota one need are rigid and need a plate to shim a little bit upper

mitsubishi one are rubber and i tough cutting to proper height and fit custom groomet out of old spark plug wires will be an easy task but i have a couple hours in that…
and still need a plate to fix em up cause valve cover is already painted lol or dril and instal a stud… don’t know yet
Walt liked this
By GT4LIFE
Posts Avatar
Thanks for the info. I need to read more on Megasquirt II install and make sure I understand what the COP install entails.
new job

:-o wow :-o i wrote a small list of items for t[…]

I have a complete set. I only installed the insid[…]

HVAC Foam Seals

Some images to go with. I'm not sure if he is sti[…]

RZCrew Garage Intakes

I have this saved on my car sites. Looks better m[…]