By Teeth
Posts Custom Donations Avatar
It works!

I’ve been meaning to do a full write up for a long time, but instead I just made a short video to get started.

This is how I create the chip tunes I sell, if you’d like one, and is in some ways a good advertisement for that service.

For reference, you do need base tune files and ECU definition files to do this, but I would be happy to provide those if you PM me. This is not by any means “everything you need to know” but it’s a good start.

If anybody has questions, it’s a good place to fill in the details.

https://youtu.be/ktzReB4F6JM
Last edited by Teeth on Fri May 01, 2020 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Teeth
Nope. Sorry–I can even help with JDM or Euro market Mk1 GTi, but there’s no obvious chip to reverse engineer or alter in any G10 ecu I’ve seen. T3 could be different, but I doubt it.
By Teeth
Anybody else having trouble with the video? It’s public on Youtube, so copy and paste should work as a last resort. not sure what’s up.
By 92GT
Posts Avatar
Teeth wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 8:21 pm

It works!

I’ve been meaning to do a full write up for a long time, but instead I just made a short video to get started.

This is how I create the chip tunes I sell, if you’d like one, and is in some ways a good advertisement for that service.

For reference, you do need base tune files and ECU definition files to do this, but I would be happy to provide those if you PM me. This is not by any means “everything you need to know” but it’s a good start.

If anybody has questions, it’s a good place to fill in the details.

https://youtu.be/ktzReB4F6JM

Glad someone had finally messed with emulators again. It has been a long time sense doing the first chip testing. It looks like that emulator has a few more features. Compared to the old days. We had to rough code with software in hexadecimal. I would be interested in seeing all the perimeters that can be changed. Also with series emulator did you use? I would guess you just match the chip set.
By GT4LIFE
Posts Avatar
I should be firing over my car soon with the full turbo setup. I’ll let you know soon where I am with my number across the span and let you know if I want to start messing with the emulator. The video worked just fine for me.
Teeth liked this
new job

:-o wow :-o i wrote a small list of items for t[…]

I have a complete set. I only installed the insid[…]

HVAC Foam Seals

Some images to go with. I'm not sure if he is sti[…]

RZCrew Garage Intakes

I have this saved on my car sites. Looks better m[…]