- Stainless steel ⅜″ exhaust flange cut from the file above (every bit of room is critical. I would not go ½″) Edit: I would go with ¾ mild steel and just have it planed to what ever thickness you want after the fact.
- Treadstone Performance 304 stainless cast T3 merge collector (buy it off Ebay for a significant savings vs buying it direct).
- Nine 1 ½″ long schedule 10 stainless 304 steel 90 degree pieces
- Five total 1 ½″ short schedule 10 stainless steel 304 90 degree pieces
(two of the five are cut down significantly from two separate short 90)
- One 1 ½″ by one foot straight schedule 10 stainless steel 304 (used every last bit of it; absolutely no room to mess up on the straight).
- One strip of 1″ by ⅛″ straight mild steel bar to connect both flanges at start.
- One 38 mm wastegate block of flange
- One custom built T3 to IHI RBH5 adapter bracket; mild steel.
- T3 gasket flange (comes in packet of two)
Suzuki Swift Repository
Forum for Suzuki Swift Enthusiasts to discuss and share information.