By Clinty
Posts Avatar
Hey guys...

do you know if Whiteline still makes the front bushing with the increased castor? When I do a search on the US and AU sites for suzuki, swift, etc. it doesn't show up anymore.

Thanks.

Clinton
By Clinty
Posts Avatar
Nice! Now does anyone remember if the white line ones were 1 or 0.5 degree?

I had the whiteline and it didn’t have two angles to choose from. What I do remember was I needed two hands to turn the wheel when parking...

Clinton
By fireflyse
Custom Custom Avatar
If you are able see if you can find a part number for front sway bar bushings that will fit a 95 Metro with a 19mm bar. I have had no luck anywhere
By t3ragtop
Posts Custom Custom Avatar
The Whiteline + caster bushings were adjustable by adding spacers - up to 1 degree. The company had a short term with a US office based out of California. I ordered a full bushing set from them 5 or 6 years ago. Originally from Australia, they are still in operation.

You can type 19mm sway bar bushing into the Ebay search field and get a hundred listings. ;)
By blueturbofly
Donations Avatar
t-dot performance. order bushings for a gti
By Clinty
Posts Avatar
Thanks guys! I haven't used Ebay for years now...

Ever since I was burnt by someone who shipped me what was a pristine Pioneer turntable... That idiot left the platter in the turntable, placed it in a box that measure 36" cube and stuffed it with old clothes, cushions, and get this, feminine hygiene pads! Now this bloody thing needs to be restored...

Yeah.. its not ebay but that particular user ... but still
By GT4LIFE
Posts Avatar
I realized that Whitelines catalog is worse then ever. You cannot pull up the front castor kit by make and model anymore. You can do a search for the part number:

KCA302

I remember there being at one point several different kit for the amount of offset in these, but this is the only number I had information on.

https://www.whiteline.com.au/product_de ... ber=KCA302
new job

Just my 2 cents if you're interested I bought a d[…]

89' GTi from Iowa, parts car?

Yeah sounds very similar to my experience. Those c[…]

Wow do we have any members in Hawaii?

As Seen On Craigslist Suzuki Swift GT Brake[…]