By Floggolf
Posts Avatar
Somewhere along the way I downloaded a magazine article describing how Whiteline sets up the Swift Mk2-3 suspension. ‘Real Handling for your Suzi Swift’

They gave settings:
Front: Toe zero, camber -1.75 and caster +4 deg

Rear: toe +2mm out both sides, camber -1.5 deg

Then mentioned needing Whiteline kit 2380 to adjust the rear camber. Internet found no info on what that kit contained. Anyone know?
Could a Cam bolt be used at the bottom of the rear knuckle where it bolts to the control arm? (Same type of bolt used on front struts)

Or offset bushings (for camber not caster?)
Thanks.

The 12 indicates 12mm bolts, which is correct for the front struts.

The ID of the rear bushing sleeve is 10mm. Do they make cam bolts that small? Would I want just (1) that small holding my rear hub to the control arm?

The front strut has (2) and for the street, (1) of them is supposed to be full shank dia.
Post from TeamSwift for Poly related topic:

https://web.archive.org/web/20140702032 ... =10&t=1230

I didn’t go back and read through, but there might be information in there. I did read through this post that seemed to be the best information for this topic on Redlinegti.com
The suggestion was to file out the hole towards the tire (elongating them towards tire), use washers and then tack weld washer after setting the rear camber where you want it.

https://www.redlinegti.com/forum/viewto ... =7&t=39953

I also read through the article again on Real Handling. I don’t personally think it is worth it for the rear. I guess it depends on what you are using your car for. I’m intending on using this for my daily driver. I got the caster adjuster on the front of my vehicle which I still need to get the front camber adjuster KCA412 to finish off the front. Even then it is hard to find an alignment shop willing to adjust the front camber to 1.75 degrees negative.
What did you do to your Swift today

bought more parts....a running, somewhat driving […]

RZCrew Garage Intakes

A word to the wise. SRD are rip off artist. Avoid[…]

92 Black GT

I tighten my alternator today, cleaned down the ca[…]

new job

:-o wow :-o i wrote a small list of items for t[…]