A place to find the archives and history of suzuki enthusiasts on the interwebs.
By no-speed-limit
Posts Avatar
CAMI MAN wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 1:19 am THANKS Tonio for helping me get in touch with Mathieu , My password would not work but all good now :mrgreen:
I am back on the forum 8-)
Good news :P
CAMI MAN wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 1:19 am You guys and gals on CLUB SUZUKI FORUM are real diehard Suzuki people 8-)
Facebook almost killed it, but I won't let it die, that's for sure 8-)
By t3ragtop
Posts Custom Custom Avatar
yes, i know him. he helped me out quite a bit. his ms g10t threw a rod and he moved on to other suzuki stuff.
By t3ragtop
Posts Custom Custom Avatar
i credit his mishap for making me re-think my timing and develop my hall effect setup. it made the timing rock solid to get rid of the issues of using a vr sensor. it also gave me the nudge to re-work everything to run sequential injection.

i run 21 pounds of boost, remotely adjustable from the cockpit for lower pressures. at high fuel loads, a lot of ignition advance, and acute throttle angles, the last thing you want is a false hit from a spark plug or a reset of the timing count from the megasquirt. i tested the timing components and the ms controller on my bench to be rock solid and dead accurate to 19,500 rpm. there's no change in the square wave amplitude as frequency increases. i get a 4.79 vdc amplitude from 1 rpm to over 19,000 rpm. ;)

building on mat's work after he blew up, my project's success was in part due to our collaboration and his taking time to correspond with me. :ugeek:
By Murf
Posts Avatar
Hey Quebec nation, when the next Geo Metro Palooza or Min Metro Meet happens in Aug 2019. Please come down and hang out with us. I make the drive from the Northern California coast. 2700 miles one way to Palooza. And I know they would love to have you there. I hear there is even a tradition at Palooza of a fat hairy guy buying a Keg of Beer. Good Beer too.
By CAMI MAN
Posts Avatar
Hey Murf , They do not visit here but I will post at Club Suzuki Quebec for you. :mrgreen:
What did you do to your Swift today

bought more parts....a running, somewhat driving […]

RZCrew Garage Intakes

A word to the wise. SRD are rip off artist. Avoid[…]

92 Black GT

I tighten my alternator today, cleaned down the ca[…]

new job

:-o wow :-o i wrote a small list of items for t[…]