Have a service you'd like to offer? Making your own aftermarket parts? Post it here!

MAF Options

I’m interested in a drop in factory option using the factory housing.
18%
I’m more interested in a replacement that allows me to ditch the factory housing and use a custom pipe and filter.
36%
I’d be interested in either.
45%
By Teeth
Posts Custom Donations Avatar
Maybe? Not really? I’m interested in tinkering with MAF options given I can tune the ecu, but the competition rules I’m building to don’t allow me to use a larger TB, without which there might be no point. FYI, it is known to be doable to tune the ECU to use Nissan MAFs from cars with SR20 or similar motors
By 92GT
Posts Avatar
Teeth wrote:

Maybe? Not really? I’m interested in tinkering with MAF options given I can tune the ecu, but the competition rules I’m building to don’t allow me to use a larger TB, without which there might be no point. FYI, it is known to be doable to tune the ECU to use Nissan MAFs from cars with SR20 or similar motors

Back in the day. We modified a Ford 55mm MAF housing to work. Same issue. They would not know what is stock.
As for the throttle body. How would they know it is not stock? It still is a OEM produced throttle body.
By 92GT
Posts Avatar
I did not get enough response of people wanting it. So I am not going to get the company to make them. I guess everyone will go stand alone.
By fireflyse
Custom Custom Avatar
if these fit a MKII turbo I’d take two.
By 92GT
Posts Avatar
It was for the GT/GTI. But it is dead because no interest. Even to do the one you want. Would take way more interest than the two you want. Just go stand alone.
What did you do to your Swift today

fixed a rather annoying squeaky / grinding rear dr[…]

GT Valve Springs?

I spent a little time looking for a suitable repla[…]

T Shirts Now Available!!

yup, my shirts arrived yesterday. should have boug[…]

Hello Suz Sw Repos

Good to see you here. I might have a GT 5 speed l[…]