Have a service you'd like to offer? Making your own aftermarket parts? Post it here!
By fastvan67
Hello. I wanted to ask about selling some new metal outside door handles for the 89-94 Swift and metal handles for the inside of the 92-94 Swift. Its a weak point on cars with the old plastic handles. So I was wondering if I could advertise them. I have already got some sales in the geometroforum. Got a good reputation there if you would like to check.
Last edited by jumpinwired on Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Just fixing image code so it would display the image in the post
macuserman liked this
I found the thread on GMF and the handles at least, are metal and not just chrome plated plastic. The price is good but he’s having issues right now with importing from China.
By Murf
Posts Avatar
Once you got the last batch in, you shipped them right out to me. Was cool. Now waiting for the kid to come over and install them for me. :-D I hate working on doors. He installs car stereos and is good at doors. And has wrist that bend the correct way. :laugh: Once they are in, will let you know how I like them.
By GT4LIFE
Posts Avatar
I have a complete set. I only installed the inside one for now since I won’t be caught dead with a chrome handle on the outside. I’ll have the exterior ones powder coated gloss black. I did ended up reinforcing the bottom screw mount tab for the inside one. So far so good.
What did you do to your Swift today

bought more parts....a running, somewhat driving […]

RZCrew Garage Intakes

A word to the wise. SRD are rip off artist. Avoid[…]

92 Black GT

I tighten my alternator today, cleaned down the ca[…]

new job

:-o wow :-o i wrote a small list of items for t[…]