Have a service you'd like to offer? Making your own aftermarket parts? Post it here!
By suprf1y
Posts Avatar
In case you didn't see it on TS, I'm working on something right now and may soon have available pistons in stock and .5mm oversize for use with both DOHC and all years of G10/T3.

They will use the large 19mm pin, grooved for stock retainers and provide very close to stock (Turbo3) compression on G10 and approximately 8.75-1 on DOHC. I have some on the way and will have more details when they get here and I'm able to both take measurements and mod them for either application.

Post here if you're interested or have questions. They should require significantly less work than the D16 pistons and will be priced accordingly.
By macuserman
Are these different than the pistons I purchased from you and still have yet to get installed. :( If I recall correctly your reaction to my request for "stock" pistons was why? lol But there really isn't a source for them anywhere that I can find anymore that offers oversized, you can find a few stock pistons, but the oversized ones which is what you'll likely need are just not available.
By suprf1y
Posts Avatar
These are low compression/turbo replacements for either T3 or GT so not stock pistons, and not really intended for a non turbo application due to the low compression. I will know the cost once I get them here and see what is involved in modifying them for each application.
By suprf1y
Posts Avatar
So what happened here was that I found a very competitively priced supplier for Suzuki India (Maruti), ordered a bunch and paid for them. Because they were coming from India, to keep the prices reasonable,the shipping times were long but I was OK with that. They never arrived and when I contacted them they kept putting me off. Eventually I got my money back and I may have found another supplier. So I'm working on this again hoping to get a run done before the fall.
By fireflyse
Custom Custom Avatar
Take my money please.
By suprf1y
Posts Avatar
I'm still working on a supplier. It's been a lot harder than I expected to get them for the right price. I can machine some sets tomorrow but not for the price I think they should be.
What did you do to your Swift today

bought more parts....a running, somewhat driving […]

RZCrew Garage Intakes

A word to the wise. SRD are rip off artist. Avoid[…]

92 Black GT

I tighten my alternator today, cleaned down the ca[…]

new job

:-o wow :-o i wrote a small list of items for t[…]