By macuserman
Wow that looks like an absolute blast, how many cars did you guys have show up? Maybe someday I can attend an event like this, if I ever get my car fixed I’ll drive it to one wherever it is. :-D
By no-speed-limit
Posts Avatar
7 cars show up…we drove about 320 miles on empty country roads…the weather was perfect and yes we had a blast…

This was the 3rd meet we do this year…we usually start the season in May and we try to meet once a month until the month of September/October…

Yes, please fix your car…we are waiting for you and anybody else who would like to come also :)
macuserman liked this
By Murf
Posts Avatar
Geo Metro Palooza is coming up early in Aug. Great times, great people too. Here is a link to the info.
https://geometroforum.com/official-13th ... 59710.html

The following weekend is Min Metro Meet in SE MN. More great people and fun to be had. Here is a link to that info.
https://geometroforum.com/9th-annual-mi ... 59946.html

I have made the drive to both of these great events. Been to Palooza 4 times, MMM once. Just did not have time to do both. Its 2700 miles each way for me to get to Palooza. Its just to dangerous for me to do this trip this year. But if the border is open, both of these events are on.
By fireflyse
Custom Custom Avatar
I want to go too! Anyone live near Riviere du Loop? I need an engine picked up there and I will get it from you at the next meet. Can anyone help?
By fireflyse
Custom Custom Avatar
no-speed-limit wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:15 pm

Saskatoon- Wolf-River it’s a long drive :-o

I heard you are coming at the end of the month, looking forward to meet you and Casper :-)

The plan has changed. i purchased an engine from a guy in BC - complete from the air box to the fuel pump for $500. I leave in 10 days to pick it up, so I will not make it to Quebec this year :-(
What did you do to your Swift today

fixed a rather annoying squeaky / grinding rear dr[…]

GT Valve Springs?

I spent a little time looking for a suitable repla[…]

T Shirts Now Available!!

yup, my shirts arrived yesterday. should have boug[…]

Hello Suz Sw Repos

Good to see you here. I might have a GT 5 speed l[…]