Discussion on anything swift related. Got a new whip? Spotted a swift somewhere? Just want to shoot the breeze about your cars?
By suzukitom
Posts Avatar
Hello all,

Ive been trying to get a hold of top [email protected] (Ralph) regarding some turbo parts I bought from him.

I last contacted him by email in early October, and he was planning a trip to the Vancouver region. I see he hasnt logged in here since September 29 and I’m getting a bit worried about whether he is okay, or if he just got really busy..

If anyone here has his phone # and can contact him.. would you please check in on him? If everything is okay, please ask him to PM me or respond to my email? Thanks!

Suzukitom (Tom)
By fireflyse
Custom Custom Avatar
suzukitom wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:29 pm

Hello all,

Ive been trying to get a hold of top [email protected] (Ralph) regarding some turbo parts I bought from him.

I last contacted him by email in early October, and he was planning a trip to the Vancouver region. I see he hasnt logged in here since September 29 and I’m getting a bit worried about whether he is okay, or if he just got really busy..

If anyone here has his phone # and can contact him.. would you please check in on him? If everything is okay, please ask him to PM me or respond to my email? Thanks!

Suzukitom (Tom)

I just texted Ralph (09/11-2020 10:20 pm central), he is ok just very busy and has not been able to make it home as the work just keep on coming.
I’m finally back home. I have barely been here since the beginning of May. It’s been the busiest season in the 15 years I’ve been here. I haven’t been on the road this much since I stopped playing in a band.

It’s time to catch up on all the things I wasn’t able to do but that may not be possible to complete since it has been snowing here during the last month and it hasn’t melted much.

I was working down in a town called Cache Creek and managed to slip away on my only day off to pick up this…

My new year round daily driver.
Walt, fireflyse liked this
Looks very comfortable. :wacky:
fireflyse wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:25 pm

Looks very comfortable. :wacky:

It’s a great car. The only thing I’m unhappy about is the MPG. It is no Swift in that category. With the new studded winters I put on it, it seems pretty unstoppable in the snow and that was the most important thing. It has 3 driving modes, 2WD, AWD and lock. 2WD is self explanatory, AWD sends most power to the fronts but will send up to 50% to the rear if it thinks it needs it, Lock sends 50% to front and 50% to rear but disengages and reverts to the AWD setting if you go over 36 MPH.

I don’t know if you noticed but in one photo you can see it has armrests on each seat. It’s also fairly quiet inside even at highway speed.

I upgraded the stereo with a 10″ double din android unit with back up camera, GPS nav, wifi with google chrome, 2 USB ports and I can hook up engine management if I buy the dongle to plug into the rear of the unit. It also has a second video port to hook up a second camera or DVR to watch movies. I’ll probably pick up a dash cam for that port.
fireflyse, Walt liked this

Is that an automatic transmission? Not if it[…]

EV please?

For near 50 years ive been a fan of ultimate fuel […]

CAMI gets a new job!

The plant that built GEO is getting a new lease on[…]

92 Black GT

I picked up some Koni yellow sport rear struts, a […]