This is a hopefully temporary forum category for photos, since we do not have a gallery at the moment.
Forum rules: Create your own thread, upload only to your own thread, use the links to post your photos elsewhere throughout the site. DO NOT comment on threads in this category, this is to prevent cluttering up the photos and making them harder to search through. If you want to comment on a photo either your own or someone else's copy the link and reposted it in an appropriate section elsewhere on the site with commentary.
By Murf
Posts Avatar
Back in 2014 the guys from the old TeamSwift held a meet up in SoCal. Jay Leno came over and checked out the rides. Well someone snapped a picture of it. I saved it. Lets see if I can figure out how to post it here????
By Murf
Posts Avatar
Sure wish I could have made it down there in 2014. Now that I am retired it would be great if they could put something together again. Hell its only 700 miles S of NorCal. :laugh: Compared to the drive to Geos on the Gulf, or Geo Metro Palooza, or Min Metro Meet its just a daze drive. GOTG is 3000 miles one way. Palooza is 2700 miles each way. That is if I don’t get lost. It happens. :-D
By Murf
Posts Avatar
Somewhere I have a picture of the Worlds Fastest Geo Metro. Its owned by the Hudson Boys. Very fast. Car has run 161mph on the salt.
By Teeth
Posts Custom Donations Avatar
Let’s do a PNW meet when the weather clears up. I want to meet up somewhere and run Forest Road 25 behind Mt. St. Helens. I made some noise about trying to get a SoCal meet going again on GMF, but realized there was just no way to do it with the whole family. I had to make do with borrowing my sister in law’s car instead. We got what we came for and had a good time, but it was not the same :-(

The Ferrari does not belong to my sister in law–it’s the Fiat 500. The best I can say for that is that it didn’t suck as bad as I expected.
By Murf
Posts Avatar
Plan it out, set it up and lets do it. Start a thread in the events section. Hint Saturday is always best. And avoid holidays as it competes with family things. And make sure to post it over at GMF too. I am retired and don’t have a lot to do. There are some trips I do have to make this year. Washington could be one too. There are a lot of members up there and in Northern Oregon. Don’t invite Geo Jeff though. LOL
Teeth liked this
mk2 t3 engine build

I think this is an external Suzuki block heater el[…]

Geo Metro Palooza is coming up early in Aug. Grea[…]

Casper 2.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SQzZ5XLUIc

Western Canada meet

All things in time. If it happens again next year[…]