By macuserman
Ok guys so here is the shirt design

UPDATE!!
Shirts are available now at this link! https://www.storefrontier.com/product/firstruntshirts Excited for you guys to get them.

Here is the sizing guide, in case you have trouble finding it on the order link.

Updated this post to get rid of all the old info and make it easy to find the order link.

Hope you guys enjoy these when they come in!
By top [email protected]
I’m in for 5 XXL
By fireflyse
Custom Custom Avatar
Never owned a Swift unfortunately.
By macuserman
Lukus wrote:

I’d have one if you can ship to UK, size S/M

Yessir I’m more than happy to ship worldwide as long as you don’t mind Covering the shipping. Which won’t be to bad for you with the exchange rate just take a little time to arrive.
fireflyse wrote:

Don’t think that’s a requirement for getting one of these shirts repping the site. :) Besides the only reason you don’t own one is a technicality. :-) :-)
By Murf
Posts Avatar
I will speak for 3, size XXLarge please. Any chance it comes in any other color than black? I can only wear them in the winter when the sun is not so intense.
By fireflyse
Custom Custom Avatar
fireflyse wrote:

Don’t think that’s a requirement for getting one of these shirts repping the site. :) Besides the only reason you don’t own one is a technicality. :-) :-)
[/quote]

I’ll take 10 if this is the picture
GhostntheMachine liked this
By macuserman
fireflyse wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:32 pm

I’ll take 10 if this is the picture

Good looking car! Never know maybe next time if this goes well enough. Design is locked for now though already paid my coin for the current design to the designer. Which is not part of the t-shirt cost I’m just eating that because I wanted to try and get this done.
By macuserman
Murf wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:14 pm

I will speak for 3, size XXLarge please. Any chance it comes in any other color than black? I can only wear them in the winter when the sun is not so intense.

Maybe I will inquire about it, I don’t want to get stuck juggling all kinds of colors though and I’m not sure they will let me do more than one color on a small order. I will keep it in mind and if we get enough orders maybe we can do one alternate.
By blueturbofly
Donations Avatar
what brand, fabric mix and what country do the shirts come from ? alot of novelty t- shirt sizing is WAY out to lunch- i would hate to get xl shirts and they will only fit my dog.
but then again i could hang them up as wall art…. ;-)
Greeting From Huston

Welcome to the forum. What do you have Metro or Sw[…]

new job

Just my 2 cents if you're interested I bought a d[…]

89' GTi from Iowa, parts car?

Yeah sounds very similar to my experience. Those c[…]

Wow do we have any members in Hawaii?