Fix up your Jalopy!
Anyone coming up thru there to Geo Jangle? Would be cool to get the rear disk brakes for the GT. Ivan do they come with the parking brake cables? I won’t be heading down that far. Would only be practical if some was coming up. Guy out my way might be starting a race program, and there are no GTs anywhere near us.
Did I see a front bumper cover too? Mine’s been trashed since I got the car. I might not be able to pick it up until the Fall, but I’d pay in advance, lol.
GT4LIFE wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:12 pm

I’m interested in the rear parcel shelfs, and a pair of headlights.

Ok there are plenty of lights and I’ll put your name on the shelf brackets.
Murf wrote:

Anyone coming up thru there to Geo Jangle? Would be cool to get the rear disk brakes for the GT. Ivan do they come with the parking brake cables? I won’t be heading down that far. Would only be practical if some was coming up. Guy out my way might be starting a race program, and there are no GTs anywhere near us.

So I wasn’t planning on coming to this thing I can’t because of my life circumstances right now. But I have family in Manchester which is just 27min down the mountain from Monte Eagle on the western side and I had completely forgotten but my Mom is going to be driving up there this weekend for a visit. Now I don’t know how much room she’ll have in her rental car I got her the economy deal, but depending on what it is and if your willing to go over to her we can probably work it out. I am actually talking to my uncle where she will be staying to see if he wanted to advertise for some folks to come by and pick over his geo metro boneyard that he has there at his house but I haven’t finalized that with him yet. I have not seen the ebrake setup yet, so far it’s just the hubs themselves they will need a good cleanup they are crusty.
Teeth wrote:

Did I see a front bumper cover too? Mine’s been trashed since I got the car. I might not be able to pick it up until the Fall, but I’d pay in advance, lol.

lol I know you’d be good for it, there isn’t a front bumper for sale just yet only the insert. I think there is a possibility that he may want to sell the one off his car if there isn’t a spare one because he has a custom bumper he is planning on using. I will ask.
Ivan,

Put me down for the side skirts. Sent information this morning…
macuserman liked this
I am definitely interested. Do you have pictures? And would have to do this ealier in the day so I don’t have beer in me. LOL Ivan I only have a laptop to access this. Will see if one of the young guys can show me how to get there on my phone.
Working on getting shipping for you guys, thanks for your patience I will get it done. Newborn twins make everything take longer, but I’m on it. I have tagged you all in the parts list by the things you’ve said you wanted so if you don’t see your name by something you were after just comment and I’ll fix it. Trying to keep everything in one place here for sanity sake, I have precious little of that at home right now. :laugh: :laugh: :-(
Walt liked this

SKU:AP-HSK-SUZUKI G13 is the ARP head studkit. ord[…]

new job

there is a sign on the wall, as well as printed on[…]

Turbo Exhaust Manifold

One of my goals was to not increase the injector s[…]

My 1992 rebuild album

Wait...are you seeing it? Because it’s not s[…]